RedDeer international – a platform that covers a variety of topics that includes entertainment, how-to tips, traveling, educations, and opinions: everything you have on your mind matters to someone in this world, who is having the same attitude, perspective, or simply who would like to know what’s out there and want to know how it feels to put themselves in other’s shoes. And best way to deliver your message and voice to them is express yourself in a way you can! There are a number of ways currently to choose from such as producing video contents, songs, or writings. These are the main tools one can utilize: it depends on what they are most good at!
These blow are qualifications — you need to be fallen under one of them — to write article for RedDeer International.
1. Qualified personalities and experiences
- Have your own blog.
- Runs a website that illustrates a specific subject.
- Know how to write in English, and want to be a writer but don’t know where to start.
- Want to learn how to write in English.
- have an interest in a specific topic, and want to express it to the world.
- Write at least more than 400 words per one article.
- Explain us a head of time If your article requires less than 500 words.
- Inform us of the pictures to use and its source at submitting your articles.
3. Writing Styles
- No specified writing style.
- Your name will be in “contributors” section.
- We will Spread your article around the world with our well-established network on Feacebook, Soundcloud, Instagram, twitter, and etc.
- Your article will be edited before the publish, and apprise you of the reason why the parts of your article are edited.
Please download the form below and fill out with the information requested; then, we will proceed reviewing your submission. Please see the steps below:
- download the form from the link below.
- fill in the information, and answer to the questions listed in the form.
- send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review.
Within a week, you will be receiving an invitation from us to contribute to RedDeer International.